You have just found the most effective means today of permanently eliminating the worst odors from vehicle interiors. The Aquaclean Kit contains 2 - 20 gram chlorine dioxide tablets and a tin container. Simply drop the tablets in the tin and cover with water, place in the vehicle, and close the doors for an hour. The Aquatabs immediately vaporize throughout the vehicle, not only deodorizing, but sanitizing, the vehicle. Turn on the HVAC system recirc, to remove any mildew odor from the system. You can also use the liquid in the can and spray any affected areas, arms rests, steering wheel to sanitize directly. Also don't forget to spray down or replace the cabin air filter. The chlorine scent will dissipate after a day. Aquaclean tabs are, by far, the most effective method of eliminating smoke odor from the worst, smoked-in vehicles. Dealers can request special rear view mirror hangers that inform their used car buyers that the vehicle has been sanitized vs. germs, viruses, molds, etc, for 90 days. Available as: 2- 20 gram tabs and the tin; 2- 20 gram tablets without the tin; 1 - 20 gram let w/o tin(leave in vehicle 3-6 hours); 1- 4 gram tablet w/o tin (for light to medium odors).
AQUACLEANKIT Protocol for Treating Odor in Automobiles
The industrial strength AQUACLEANKIT is intended for professional Use in Detail and
Automotive shops only.
NOTE: The AQUACLEANKIT kills odors ON CONTACT. To ensure best results, expose
all surfaces to the extent possible (i.e. floor mats up, visors down, seat belts out, etc…).
The AQUACLEANKIT includes:
2 AQUATAB 20 GRAM tablets
One tin reaction container
(also available as the 2 - 20 gram tablets without the tin: part #AQUATAB40G;
1 - 20 gram tablet without the tin: part # AQUATAB20G - longer reaction time of 3 hours;
1 - 4 gram tablet without tin: part # AQUATAB4G- for routine maintenance.)
Required (but not included):
Water (just enough to completely submerge tabs)
STEP 1: Prepare the Vehicle (Time: 5 min)
1. Temperature Range: Between 60°F and 80°F. Start car and turn on either high Heat or Air Conditioner as
necessary. Make sure blower is set to RECIRCULATE. NOTE: Be sure all windows are closed tight and doors are shut.
2. Remove rubber floor mats from the vehicle. For carpet floor mats, stand up against the doors so that all
surfaces are exposed to the AQUACLEAN reagent. Pull down visors and extend seat belts in latched position
to ensure exposure to gas.
STEP 2: Preparing & Activating the 2 - 20 gram AQUATABS (Time: 60 min)
1. Remove tablets from foil and plastic pouches. NOTE: Wear gloves. Do not touch tablets.
2. Place both tablets flat in the bottom of the tin reaction container. NOTE: Keep tin reaction container out of DIRECT SUNLIGHT. Place tin reaction container in a secure position on the floor, preferably near the air intake duct (often located on the front passenger side of the vehicle).
3. Add 7 ounces of water to the tin reaction container (just enough water to cover the tablets).
4. Immediately get out of the vehicle and close the doors.
5. Let vehicle run for 1 hour.
6. Open doors for several minutes to air out the vehicle. NOTE: Avoid breathing the residual AQUATAB reagent
inside the car.
7. The liquid remaining inside the tin reaction container can be diluted and poured down the drain.
NOTE: Wear rubber gloves and do not smell the residualliquid in the reaction tin.
CONGRATULATIONS, your vehicle has just undergone a AQUACLEAN refreshing treatment!
You may notice the light, fresh scent of chlorine. This scent is completely normal and means that the process
has worked, leaving your car fresher, cleaner and healthier. Opening doors and windows will help quicken the
dissipation of this scent.
WARNINGS, HINTS, AND TIPS
1. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
2. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. Avoid coming into contact
with the tablets. Avoid breathing the gas produced during the process.
3. Always wear protective rubber gloves when opening the tablet packaging.
4. When treating a vehicle, lock all doors to prevent entry into the vehicle during
5. Do not enter the vehicle during the process. Always open doors for 5 minutes
before removing the tin reaction container.
6. Do not smell the tin reaction container when removing from vehicle and always
wear rubber gloves.
7. DO NOT TREAT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. DIRECT SUNLIGHT CAN CAUSE THE
REAGENT TO RAPIDLY GAS AND SPLATTER REAGENT CAUSING BLEACHING
AND STAINING OF CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY.
8. Do not open foil and plastic pouches until ready to use. Use immediately after
opening and discard packaging promptly.
9. For severe odors, repeated treatments may be required