- Car : Any 2 door coupe or 4 door sedan.
- Truck : Any pickup style truck. Not large work trucks such as dump trucks.
- Small SUV : Any SUV that does not have 3rd-row seating.
- Large SUV : Any SUV that does have 3rd-row seating.
- Mini Van : Any minivan.
- 12-16 Passenger Van : Any 12-16 passenger van.
- Cargo Van : Any Commercial style cargo van (no rear seats).
- Sprinter / Conversion Van : Sprinter, Pro-master or conversion van. Slightly larger than a cargo style van.
Boats are sized by the linear foot.
- Open Bow/Ski Boat : Any boat that has an open bow. Generally these consist of ski boats and fishing boats
- Closed Bow/Cuddy/Cruiser : Any boat that has a closed bow.
- Center Console Boat : Any boat that has a center console area.
- Pontoon Boat : Any pontoon style boat. Generally these don't have much exterior work to be done on them.
- Sail Boat : Any boat with a sail.
- XL Yacht (40+ ft) : Any boat larger than 40 ft in length.
- Jet Ski/ WaveRunner : Any personal watercraft.
RVs are sized by the linear foot.
- RV (Coach) : Any Motorhome style RV.
- RV (5th Wheel/Trailer) : Any camping trailer or 5th wheel.
- AirStream Trailer : A polished Aluminum pull behind trailer.
- Motorcycle : Any 2 wheel motorcycle.
- Personal ATV : Any small ATV such as a 4 wheeler.
- Large ATV (Multi-person) : Any multi-person ATV such as a side-by-side or razor.
- Sleeper Cab : Any Semi truck that has a sleeper cab with a bed in the back. (these details DO NOT include the trailer!)
- Day Cab : Any Semi truck that just has the front 2 seats and no sleeping area. These have small cabs. (these details DO NOT include the trailer!)